Saturday, September 18

purpose

I know I already have a blog that I have started after accidentally messing my first blog's template, also finding out that my ex has known about it made me just totally delete it. So, basically this is my 3rd blog with the 1st remaining empty. I don't know why I can't seem to write anything there even as much as I want to. I have tried several times and I end up deleting it and leaving it empty.

I decided this blog will be something like my first blog, similar but not exactly. It will be about my thoughts and sentiments. Mostly about me. Keeping it honest and real. It will be honest, blunt and direct. It will not be written to please anyone or everyone. I have no need to know if you agree or disagree with my thoughts but if you rather make a comment and share yours feel free to do so, but please do try to remember courtesy and respect in doing so.

I am known not to check for spelling before pressing enter or publishing, even printing so any typographical error that this blog contain do not mean I am uneducated nor stupid. I may be rushing or lazy. I will never stood still for anyone who question my education that my Mother worked 2 jobs for.

Anonymous comments I don't fancy much. You have something to say that you believe, mean and can stand for then be proud enough to use your name. It is hard to set a distinction for all "Anonymous" who aggree and who don't. "Who said what" before and "who said this" now. Where and how can the distinction be set from that?

Somehow, I will probably end up posting more here than on the other blog. This is me, myself, without worrying about what who will say and think. My other blog is fun, it is truths and events but it s refined. Done for a mass to interact with. I was told it is alright to blog all about me. It should be all about me. So, here we go!

I am a Gemini, 2 personalities. I don't even know if most people believe in that. I tend to use it as an icon or to describe me. I don't go out reading horoscope everyday and having it guide my life.

I will keep that blog to even my blogging life out. That one is about life in general and this is ALL ABOUT ME! My rants, complains, bitchings, opinions and the evil side of a lady. Anyone who thinks that is bad, too much or self centered can just stop reading :) no one invited you anyway.... :P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home