Tuesday, September 21

hot podge

Wasn't a great day at work. Gossip started about my promotion and it really got to me. Why do people have to be cruel? I know anyone who works in that office gets promoted, I will be happy for them. I am asking a stupid question and why compare my thinking to them. We didn't have the same mother who raised us all.

I received a miss call from him this morning at work in my cell. I wanted so bad to call him back and gripe about the rumors I am hearing but I decided against it. I don't want to start calling him because I need him. I don't want to need him as much as possible. I am scared to.

He sent me an e-card yesterday that express the sentiment of missing me. I know he is trying his best to be this best good person and friend to me. I do notknow what the reasoning is behind it but it really do not matter much to me right now. It can be to make up for the other bad stuff or it could be to set me up to hurt me again. Whichever, it is not relevant to me right now. Maybe when I figure out how I really feel it will be, for now, that area is still a blur to me. I amnot in a hurry to figure it out though, maybe because I know he is with someone and if I do realize I still love him that I will start feeling again all the sentiments and emotions that comes with it. I will be out of place to even feel that considering he is with someone.

If you "miss" a person does it automatically mean you need that person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home