Friday, September 24

mi

I find it really amazing that I have to blogs I am updating. One public and another private. I don't know why I still keep checking my tracker to see if there are any others reading. I did notice one different IP other than mine. I m not sure who it is since this tracer doesn't actually pin point the location of the user. It just gives an address of the IP provider and that doesn't mean he is in that same city, even state. Why did I even bother attaching a tracker eh? huhmmm.... oh well... :)

I had a tiring day at the office again but a good one. I cleaned up my desk getting it ready for the lady I am training to take over my desk. I will be seating at the next day available for her if she ever needs my help. I also need to finish the remaining cases that I have pending. I am also working tomorrow from 8am to 3pm.

I text him earlier before lunch and wished him a good 2 day off & vaguely told him about working tomorrow. He replied and it always surprise me when he does maybe because I never do expect it, since like I said, it is expensive to text me and he has girlfriends where his text credits are earmarked for.

I learn to ignore his name callings on me like "sexy", "ganda", "gorgeous" etc.... I used to frown on it since it makes me feel like one of his girlets he flirts with or he is trying to win over with this flirty tags. I really rather wish he stop and just stick to either my name or whatever one term of endearment he calls me but it is petty of me so I will just let it be. He could just always call me "mi" as he has always done. I have a feeling he thinks by calling me that again that I will think he has feelings for me other than a platonic or one which is pure care since I am the mother of his son. I hope he isn't and knows I ammuch more mature than that and would neve think a term of endearment means anything else but that.

He asked me to call him when I am not so busy anymore. But if I am at work I am always busy. It is hard to find time to do anything other than what is in front of me. I can't even remember to write checks for my bills or call the credit company to make a payment over the phone. I had to do that here at home.

By the time I get home, it is a weird time for me to be calling him. It is like 3 or 4 am his time. By the time he wakes up I will be deep in sleep. So it is really hard to find the perfect time to call him. And couple of times I did try, he never picked up. I stopped assuming or thinking what could be the reason for that since it is practically NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

I have been reading other people's blog too and putting my 2 cents on those I enjoyed reading. I have one I did yesterday that when I checked on again this morning - my comment was gone :( but I was thinking if it was deleted it would show it was deleted right? Huhmmm... I will try once again and if it disappears then he doesn't care for my visits in his blog then. I will take that as the interpretation for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home