Friday, September 24

PMS

Now, really...I was PMSing big time yesterday and day before yesterday. That explains it all. Normally I feel flirtish and *cough* horny couple of days before my period, then a headache 24 hours before the onset of it along with unexplained bouts of no reason sobbing, evil stares directed at my Dad or Sister along with silent treatment for 24 hours. I started today and all I had was my mild bitchy mood and it was directed to females at work. *giggles* My Dad finds out I started my period and didn't go through my usual drama of "unexplained sensitiveness, sobbing, pathetic, bitchness" towards him, I can almost hear him say "I've been blessed today...life is good!"

I read this while surfing before. I kept the link since it is very interesting and uhmmm also there is something about that website that caught my attention - the bird...

The symptoms can be divided into three general categories. (In italics are what I regularly suffer)

Changes in Mood or Anxiety

Depression
Irritability - *nothng senseless can be uttered or you get the evil eye*
Anger
Tearfulness - *pails of 'em for no reason whatsoever & then i will realize later that it was plain STUPID*
Increased emotional reactivity
Changes in sexual desire * this is really true, you want when you cant :P *
Anxiety
Exacerbation of existing psychiatric condition

Changes in Attention

Forgetfulness
Confusion
Difficulty staying on task
Prone to accidents

Physical Changes

Breast tenderness
Feeling bloated - *I feel I am the fattest of all*
Swelling in arms and legs
Migraine *this is no joke it brings me down to my knees*
Back pain
Difficulty sleeping *this is when I do more blogging hehehe*
Changes in energy level
Nausea

and I found out that it is really common for all women working in the same office to have their period around the same time. I thought it was weird that we have it going that way in the office.

Social Support: A supportive spouse or roommate can be a great help during low energy days or periods of irritability. Some women can take turns helping each other during vulnerable times. However, women who live or work closely together often go into synch: they have their menses at the same time. Depending on the situation, this can either be a support or a difficult time for the entire group. (Yeah! Picture 10 women and one guy in an office then all women PMSing at the same time hehehehe that explains my Admin's balding head)


note *research sexual activity at this state*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home