Thursday, October 14

mi corazon deseo

it has been a while since we last spoke. I didn't want to post here for fear that I will end up being sentimental again. That, I do not need.

Reality is, if by now he has chosen not to say a word then it just meant he rather not and will continue to make that stand no matter what. It is not a matter of ego tripping or who will win at the end. I made the last move and obviously it was ignored.... just means what it is, it do not matter if I am not around for him.

This game should end, been here and has done that. I thought we have outgrown it but I am wrong. Here we are again back to the same place. Him with a girl, me a patch to cover his bored moments, and then a rag to toss when he has no need or use for.

I have nothing to lose anymore, and he has a girl who needs and loves him. It is time to cut that tie and let go....just let go....

ate f is right.... the gf do not know, I know... again I am being placed ina situation where I am the 2nd fiddle, I am the one to adjust, to understand. But why? Why is it alright to tell me there is another woman but I fill his void? Why is it alright to ask me to meet him after meeting another girl? Why can't it be the other way around? Why can't she know about me....if I am important now as before, why then can't it just be me? Is it me who is kidding myself? Is it me who is holding on?

.........it is time to let him go.........like before, I can do it again...i can let go because i love enough.....if he comes back needing JUST me and would want and need ONLY me then he is the ONE - the right one......if not...i was just right to let him go... good bye mi corazon deseo...te quierro !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home