Saturday, September 25

frisky

I don't get it, why am I the horniest when I am on my period :( Actually it has been a while since I had this feeling. Just started last month. Huhmmm... wonder why. What is making me feel this way? I have no intention of asking or telling my sister. I know before my period, I normally get very, very frisky (my milder word for horny or sexually tensed). Other than that, I usually have no feelings like this anymore. I mean c'mon I don't even get turned with naked body of a man...(not with women's either)

What usually turn me on is anything romantic with a man (who interest me) manipulating it. Say what? hehehe this will be such a task to explain. It is like this. Anything that can be turned romantic by a man is enough to seduce me. Example: A stem of rose with the petal being rubbed against my bare back by a man I have an interest with or I like. To clarify, "like" meaning respect, admire, crush or finds fascinating, not lustful errr can be that too :P

It can also be a romantic talk that contains solemn vow of love and security....or a touch on my face with a look that contains all the feelings words could not express....*sigh* so much others...it takes a man who really want me to be able to seduce me.

I will just hit the cold shower and it should do it...hopefully :( or else I am taking them damn sleeping pills!

Argghh! My ex is onto me. Why does he like to ask me if I missed him? I do miss him when he isn't around since I have no one to chat with. I like chatting with him since I don't have to lie or avoid or do anything but be myself.

As to missing him in any other way, the way I am feeling right now, he was the last man I was with, darn it YES! I AM MISSING YOU! but of course I will not admit that. You are liable to use that against me. Anyways, I can miss making love to you or talking to you, or your touch but that doesn't mean it is right to be with you. Too complicated and it will just be back to where I was before and I can't handle that anymore. I have no one now to redirect my feelings, emotions and time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home