Saturday, October 2

my sister blogging

My sister got into blogging today. Caught her reading my post and she gave me this pathetic, "I am sorry but I had to be nosey" look. I am not particularly upset. I have known all along she reads my blog. Ijust really am curious how she discovers them. She spent a great protion of her time creating and learning to blog. She already have stuff she want to post but I told her to take it easy. :) she got excited. I am hoping this will keep her at home or at ther office at elast resting and not running around too much during her free time. She needs rest. She hardly gets them since she opened her clinic.

My migraine has been bothering my the past 2 nights. It is isn't as bad today nor last night. But the night before was bad. I didn't even have any medications for it anymore.

I received a text from him asking me if I miss him he must be drinking again. I do not know what he meants by always asking me if I miss him. Why can't he miss me?

It is funny how I suddenly thought of one day asking him "mahal mo ko?" instead of "miss mo ko?" and see how he respond to that. Thing with him is if he has no answer or if the answer he has is something he thinks will hurt the feelig of the other person, he would just ignore. That is how I always know I placed him on the spot.

Ahhh .... I will try that one day.... I have nothing to lose nor to hurt. It will not offend me if he says "no di kita mahal" so why not.... let's see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home