Sunday, September 26

Anonymous

this headache from a hang-over is not as bad as I used to get them. As I review my blogs & logs from last night, I think I said too much to my ex. Ai yay yay yay...the essence of the spirit can set you wild and free.

at least I didn't slipped and gave him more info about this blog. I had a nice time last night. But somehow I have this feeling of guilt.

That anonymous commentor in my other blog is now commenting in ate fions's blog. I set my control in my blog for registered user only to comment. I also made and entry regarding knowing where he is from and since i have a hint of who he is, I added to mention the company of employment. That made him aware (if that is really him) that I am unto him. He stoppedmaking entries in my blog and now commenting in ate fions blog. I just received an e-mail from ate fions that her tracer came up with Sonoma County which is the same county I got tracing this guy anonymously posting in my blog.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home