Thursday, March 9

Acceptance

I visited him, but this time no tears wet my cheeks. More of missing being there, knowing that is where I left what remained of him. I still miss him and still it hurts to miss him. But no more questions or blame in my heart. I have acceptance - peace, I guess.

I sit there with my feet hanging, almost touching the water. The pier looks the same, the water still cold. It was a cold, muggy day, but I sat there - happy to be there after a logn while. I used to sit there everyday - to cry.

It was a struggle, I still disappear. What is with a date but to help you remember more. I never forgot. I just learned how to ignore one moment at a time. However, I see it now as a part of my life path.

I can't wait to be with him - my angel...my LG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home