Tuesday, February 1

chaos

Maybe it is too naive of me to think that people in chat will be civilized. It is a mixture of breed, culture and upbringing. Maybe that is what makes it interesting, the occasional degradation or offense that sparks the group, it is like the ripple that causes the still water to move. But then again, maybe I am just really diferent, one who do not understand what is really worth placing yourself so low. Maybe anger....ah yeas, been angry, lost sensibility and made rational decision.

I am no fool to believe everything I hear, I form my own opinion when forced to otherwise, I listen and give bits and pieces of what comes from my own perception - which is my born right to do.

Interesting fact about gossip is that it is a collection of little things put together that becomes too powerful to ignore. It i snot just one person, the one you think said the last word - it is an accumulative of people. Some who pointlessly just gossipped, others were innocent querries that got formed to an opinion. Nevertheless, it is not one person for it can't be gossip if it was only the last person to spread it. It entails a whole group contributing, some innocently and some purposely. WHich is which I do not care to know for the only solution to a situation that isbeyond your control is to control your end. You can change your side not theirs. You can't make them stop gossiping but you can stop hearing.

It's not worth it...the time...the emotion nor the effort....

Negative things shouldn't be given importance for they will tend to grow if given attention. Ignore it and it shall die. Now, do I wish to impart this on people who are victims and being affected? Unsolicited help I shall never give, I learn my lesson ... long time ago..and I shall NEVER do it again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home