Wednesday, March 2

a Bastard in his own right.

it takes a good friend to do this entry. I have been in a roller coaster again the past week. Celebrating a birthday with no birthday celebrant, wrapping a gift with no one to give it to. Realizing he forgot his son - AGAIN!

Everything seemed to have piled up all at the same week. His gf texting me asking for his e-mail address and when I responded to her giving his work email I cc'd the email to him too. What did I get? I was accused of feeding her information. Information taht she wouldn't admit where she got. Funny, didn't I just CC'd him with the response I gave her so how can he not know it came from me. I didn't even have to inform him of that, but I did to show him in my own little way that I am not hiding anything. The day he accudes me... the day our son was born. Perfect timing? I have a feeling he does this purposely. Reason? To just plain hurt me, get me back for some unknown reason. I must have been such an awful person to this man that even our own son has to suffer his revenge, even in his grave. I resent him on days I miss my LG. He somehow has to carry the burden of my anger but I do it in silence within myself. I need him because he has to take my emotions and my sentiments - but other than that, I couldn't care less anymore. He has put me through enough and too much. And for what? Because I onced loved him? Is that enough to hate me and punish me as long as I breath?

A liar he is telling my sister to urge me to go to his country during the time he was there for a vacation. My sister believing him. She didn't even know what I know, that he has invited 2 other women to go there to be with him? Does he really think I am always that naive? That stupid? That gullible to always fall for his tricks on women? The time when he will not be greedy and selfish towards me will never come - he will kill himself first. And how I wish he would be half of a man he claims to be and do kill himself.

The texting and the calling of the gf was frequent and bad enough to make me feel sorry for her. At the end, she claims to have been dumped by him - reason : She isn't smart. What a pot of crap that is for so many smart women has gone through in and out of his life and never did he give due respect to any of them - aahhh! any of US!

He will forever be what he is - more than a woman but less than a MAN!

Do I still even hope that he will remember LG on his death anniversay? - like I said, I am not that gullible nor that stupid.

I used to wish better things for him for he deserves the best. I have always said that to all friends & family. As a matter of fact, I just said that to ate fions when I was stupidly worrying about him 2 weeks ago. But after going through Feb 22nd alone without a word from him to even ask how I am surviving that day nor a reply to any of my Valentine's Day greetings - I knew once an asshole will always be an asshole. Thank you Harold for being such because it makes my son's passing easier to accept than him growing up knowing he has a father like you. Saved him from feeling being punish for giving a parent such as you! but ahh I forgot, you were never a parent to begin with. Untilt he end, you chose to be fucking a girl than to pick up a non stop calls and text messages sent to you regarding your sick son. Bastard- yes that is what you are - that is what you made my son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home