Saturday, February 5

today

went to meet ate gigi, Jay and his wife Jet. I had a very nice time. I also got to see the SPiderman toy featured in Jay's other blog site They are wonderful people. I have added new people on my friends list.

My throat is a bit sore, ormaybe I am finding an excuse to not go forward with my date tomorrow? Maybe....but then again, what reason could there be for not wanting to go? Scared of finding him to be a good possibility to commit with? Because then, I will have to commit. But isn't that what I want? Stable life...settling down...simple, happy family life with a man who will respect & love me as much as I respect and love him.

Who can be the one to need me while he loves me. Most find it hard to need, others to love. I crave for both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home