Thursday, February 3

biking on 2 wheels

well... it's official .... going on my first serious date Sunday...it is going to be riding a bike without the training wheels...

i am not scared not nervous, unsure maybe...but like ate fiona said how will I be able to if I don't even try"seriously"

I am just scared for what i will put this guy through if ever it turned out I am not ready nor sure this is what I really want.

I want to get to point C but then I don't want to pass point B ...not even take the step to leave point A - I don't know how to move and get there - I want a solid back to lean on, one taht will be there for meno matter what and will hold my hands at times I needed to be held, to be protected.

it has to be the one to admit they need me more than I need him and he loves me because I need him...

a big step...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home