Sunday, March 6

new friend

Current Events: the blogkadahan site is up and running and it is my turn Tuesday to post. What will I post? I am being edged to post in Tagalog and as much trying with all my might that I did, I ended up with a botched up Tagalog post. So it ended up being in english. My sudden predicament right now is finding out the blog of the blogkadahan member who just posted right now. His post in blogkadahan made me check his site and boy! am having second thought with what I have ready to post there.

Ate fions is not around to help me out and to give me direct non partial advice. I do however met someone who I am starting to value the opinion more and more. His name is Thomas. So far, I find him very descent and smart. He lacks a bit of confidence in writing but I find his writting stimulating. It grabs attention and it is sensible. But it doesn't matter how many people say that to him, until he really realize he is good, it won't convince him otherwise.

I find it fascinating that we have so much in common. Maybe that is why it is easy to converse with him and I look forward to his e-mails everyday. I don't want him to feel obligated in writing or responding all the time or right away but I can't help respond to his interesting emails all the time and the minute I read them.

See, I come across people worth knowing in the most peculiar times. Those are the people I end up being good friends with. And yes, if he is single, even flirting is the last thing on my mind right now, I would probably would have considered it. I just have this thing of not wanting tobe a cause of any problem whatsoever in any way shape or form as much as I could help it so the communication has been pure exchange of stories and information. I doubt I will turn it into anything more knowing myself. I am excited to be building a new frienship with this man though. He seems to be a true man - in thue essence of the word and in genetics.

Let's see what he says about my concerns.

Woke up sore today due to the free whole body massage I got from Gracey's clinic yesterday. She said I need it badly. Hah! I need more than a massage. I am need of total mind peace. I aso started my period which is a pest considering it is early. Unexpected period bothers me because it is messy and it ruins my nice Victoria Secret undies.

am starting to feel a bit hungry. Didn't have any meals for the past 2 days and had Filipino b'fast today consisting of fried dried fish, rice and tomatoes. It was wonderful. Nanay is back from Philippines so of course, Gracey is having stress attack again due to her mom being the way she is. :)

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home